Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 Things That You Need To Know About Me

I just turned ten, so that is why I am only telling you ten things you should know about me. Otherwise there would be a lot more; you wouldn't even be able to count them!

1. I am all about dance. I love dancing more than anything.
2. I am creative. I love to do lots of crafts and make different kinds of drawings.
3. I am funny. I could make anyone laugh in the whole world.
4. I am kind. I am kind to everyone, or at least I try to be kind to everyone.
5. I can dream bigger than anyone. One day I am in fairyland and the next day I am fighting trolls under water.
6. I'll eat anything. I am not a picky eater.
7. I love shoes. My closet is full of shoes.
8. I love strawberries, and not just because they are sweet like me.
9. My favorite sport is basketball. Ally-oop in the hoop!
10. Last, but not least, I am lovable. I could sit in my Grandma's lap FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment