Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Reading List 2013

So I know not that long ago I told you some good summer reading books. Then I decided that I would just give you the ones that I have on my list. I will put a check mark on them if I have read them already this summer!


  • Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfield 
  • Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  • Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson/ I read this early summer
  • Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
  • Shakespeare's Secret by Elise Broach
  • Turtle in Paradise/  just finished this summer
  • Rules by Cynthia Lord
  • Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
  • Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
  • The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine
  • The Magicians Elephant by Kate Dicamillo
  • In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  • The Fever by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • All-of-a-kind Family by Sydney Taylor
  • Dead End by Jack Gantos
  • Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
  • The Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff/ read this early summer
  • The Journey Back by Johanna Reis/2nd book of the Upstairs Room
  • Mick Harte was Here by Barbara Park
  • The Secret Ingredient by Laura Shaeffer/read a week ago
  • So. B. It by Sarah Weeks
  • Forge by Laurie Halse
  • The Secret of Laurel Oaks by Lois Ruby
  • Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff
I am not sure if you have a summer reading list, but you might be interested in starting one they really get you pumped to read this summer! I hope that you will add the books that you find interesting on the my list! Please look them up if you are interested in the same kind of books I am because most of the books on there are said to be terrific books!

Keep Tuned and Reading

-Savannah-


No comments:

Post a Comment